So I recently tweeted about the 5 things I find most relaxing and have received a lot of positive feedback on it. For me,
1. Biking (on a country road alone)
2. Writing (at night with house quiet)
3. Reading (with wine in hand)
4. Swimming (in our glorious pool - today is was NINETY degrees!)
5. Watching a movie in a theater with family or friends (popcorn munching and no pause button for interruptions)
So what do you do to REALLY relax? Let me know...
Then give this a try - Do ALL five of your relaxing things in one day.
I did and it freakin' rocked :)