Do you want to know a few things pharmacists are surprised the general public doesn't know?
1. Unisom is really just Tylenol and Benadryl - buy them separately - it's cheaper!
2. Yes "new mother", you can give your child ibuprofen or acetaminophen with the antibiotic I dispensed two hours ago.
3. There is a pill (my pharmacy sells Floragen)wherein one capsule contains the good bacteria from 10 cups of yogurt. It works magic.
4. No there are no oral antibiotics available over the counter for your sinus or ear infection - you must go to an actual doctor!
5. No, you cannot spread your vaginal jelly on toast.
6. Yes, that is a drug tablet in your poop and No, your body didn't forget about it. The drug was released by a tiny hole in the capsule.
7. Yes, it really takes fifteen minutes to get your prescription ready even though we only have to "slap a label on it." We are not McDonalds, we are making sure you don't die or overdose or get the wrong drug. We like you!
Disclaimer: These posts are for writing purposes ONLY and are NOT intended for medical treatment or advice.