E is for Experience

Lately, I've been thinking about how much I love to experience life. I'm not one of those people content with waking up, going to work, coming home, laundry, clean the house, news, bed. Are you?

I need to feel like I'm alive. I've been hang gliding, zip lining, jumped out of a plane, visited seedy salsa clubs to dance (mainly with old Hispanic men who like blond hair), gone parasailing, target practice...I could go on.

I don't want life to pass me by. I want to experience it and hence I'm usually looking for that next rush.

What's your rush to experience life? What do you do to know you're alive?

Popular posts from this blog

The Wild Rose Press Blog Hop! #giveaway #kindlefire #Rafflecopter My #PINK summer tricks!

The #science of #fear on the SNARKOLOGY HALLOWEEN HOP!