A is for AIM





Helloooooooooo A to Z bloggers!! See what I was up to this morning? Heck yeah, - now that's the way to spend a rainy Friday morning. I shot a 357 and a 44 magnum as well as a .32 and .22 semiauto. I was stoked to finally shoot a gun my great-uncle pulled off the enemy in WWII - see above - isn't it sweet?



So, on Friday's I'll usually post about all the wonderful writing I got done this week, but honestly, this week sucked. My friend and coworker had their two year old son diagnosed with stage 3 hepatoblastoma. This is my first day off.

I'm praying like mad for this little guy and hope to get more writing done next week. Love to all!

Kitty

Popular posts from this blog

The Wild Rose Press Blog Hop! #giveaway #kindlefire #Rafflecopter My #PINK summer tricks!

The #science of #fear on the SNARKOLOGY HALLOWEEN HOP!