Here are a few more ridiculous questions from the pharmacy...
1. "Hi can drink on my medication? I'm only going to have a beer - that's not really alcohol."
2. "Why did the doctor tell me to buy athlete's foot/jock itch cream for my kids diaper rash?"
3. "No sir, your copay does not go directly in my pocket."
4. "No miss, your blood pressure medication aren't 'prn' (as needed) - how do you know exactly that your blood pressure 'feels good'?"
5. And drum roll please...We prefer we do not have you show us your rash so we can diagnose it. Please go see the dermatologist!
Happy Thursday A to Z bloggers!