Contract!

So here is my B-I-G news! I have signed a contract and SOLD my first book! (Insert jumping for JOY!!!)

The Wild Rose Press has picked up my mainstream paranormal novel called, THE SEER'S LOVER...

I AM STOKED! (Can you tell?) I have to thank everyone who continues to help me on my writing journey, from my early beta readers (Jody and Amy) to Christine DeSmet at the UW-Madison, to my supportive family and soulmate husband, classical guitarist Lee de Falla who has just agreed to join efforts with me so we can blog together!

Get ready for some great musical posting people! And we have quite a little project/surprise lined up for our joint give-a-ways...stay tuned!

Kat
www.katdefalla.comw
www.romanceflash.com
www.bayafaya.com

Here is a pic of my hottie at his latest gig :)


Popular Posts