Revew of SAY YES by Katie O'Sullivan



My wonderful publisher, THE WILD ROSE PRESS has a great set of romances on sale just in time for Valentine's Sale! I'm reviewing Katie O'Sullivan's SAY YES and I'm telling you now...go grab a copy of this one right now!

Click the image to go to Amazon!

 Darby Malone has trouble saying no. Hosting a children’s Valentine party at her recently renovated gallery is the last straw, and the last time she intends to say yes to anything. That is, until she meets Ben, a well-known Cape Cod artist with eyes as deep and blue as the ocean. He stirs feelings in her that have been dormant for too long. Can she afford to say yes to him?

Ben Phillips needs this gallery show. His life has been empty since his wife died four years ago, his paintings the only thing giving him solace. But his style has changed, his art completely different than the breezy shore paintings he staked his reputation on. Can he convince Darby to give him a chance – and to consider him for more than just a place on her gallery walls? Will she give him a place in her heart as well?





MY REVIEW:

Ms. O'Sullivan never fails to satisfy with a wonderful love story. Every time I read her books I'm amazed by the worlds she creates, the characters that jump off the page, and a story that draws me in and never lets go. This CANDY HEARTS romance is one of my favorites. Short and sweet with enough push and pull to have you want to go grab a paint brush and paint your love story. I love the setting of Cape Cod and the whole "I-shouldn't-fall-in-love-with-another-artist" dilemma that Darby faces.  A sexy hero whose haunting past only Darby can put to rest. Loved this book!

5 Stars!

Popular Posts