Madtown Author Daze - meet Charles Monroe-Kane #MAD17

Buckle up people and get ready for him...the one...the only...:


When my official event blogger told me she was "permanently scarred" from reading this book, I knew I'd be in line to buy one myself. As a pharmacist, I see people every day who struggle with the many forms of mental illness. Not everyone's lives are pretty. Not everyone's backstories make you feel warm and mushy inside. That's the point of reading. Sometimes, you should get out of your comfort zone and feel...


Truth is stranger than fiction...right? Well according to the reviews...Lithium Jesus by Charles Monroe-Kane will take you out of your comfort zone.

I'm in.

Cheers.

Here is a link to Jenn's Review:

https://unapologeticbookaddict.wordpress.com/2017/02/23/lithium-jesus-by-charles-monroe-kane/

Popular Posts